from $0 per person
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- This tour starts in Mombasa and ends in Mombasa or Diani
- We can book your international flights
- Fly to Moi International Airport (MBA) in Mombasa
- Fly back from Moi International Airport (MBA) in Mombasa. Or fly to/from Nairobi (NBO). There are daily domestic flights between Nairobi and Mombasa (or Ukunda).
- A transfer from and back to the airport is included
- We can arrange additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour for an extra cost
Our guide-driver will pick you up from the MOI airport or from your hotel and take you to Tsavo. Tsavo National Park is the largest park in Kenya. It consists of two parts - western and eastern. Today you will visit the eastern part. It showcases traditional landscapes of arid savannah and red lands. The most famous inhabitants here are the red Tsavo elephants. You will arrive at the lodge in time for lunch and after having a rest, you will go for a game drive. In the evening, return to your lodge for dinner and relaxation.
Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary
Taita Hills is a private reserve that is adjacent to the western part of Tsavo National Park. It is home to most of the popular animals: elephants, lions, giraffes, bison, buffalo, leopards, hyenas, etc.
Night game drives are allowed in this park. At night you can see things in the park that are hidden from human eyes during the day. So if you want a bit of an extreme experience, we can arrange a night game drive additionally.
But most importantly, you can stay at the Salt Lick safari lodge. This place is an absolute sightseeing spot. Large families of elephants, herds of buffalo and other animals come here thanks to the large watering hole. Wherever you are, in your room, in the restaurant, on the terrace, you can see them. In other words, it's a 24/7 safari. The lodge is built high up, so you'll have the most beautiful panorama of the Taita Hills in front of you.
Accommodation in Salt Lick safari lodge.
Last day of safari
Relaxing on the snow-white beaches of Diani is the best way to finish your Kenyan adventure. After a morning game drive and breakfast, you'll head for the Indian Ocean coast.
No Details Found