from $0 per person
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- This tour starts in Mombasa and ends in Mombasa or Diani
- We can book your international flights
- Fly to Moi International Airport (MBA) in Mombasa
- Fly back from Moi International Airport (MBA) in Mombasa. Or fly to/from Nairobi (NBO) . There are daily domestic flights between Nairobi and Mombasa (or Ukunda).
- A transfer from and back to the airport is included
- We can arrange additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour for an extra cost
Our guide-driver will pick you up from the MOI airport or from your hotel and take you to Tsavo. Tsavo National Park is the largest park in Kenya. It comprises two parts - western and eastern. Today you will visit the eastern part. It showcases traditional landscapes of arid savannah and red lands. The most famous inhabitants here are the red Tsavo elephants. You will arrive at the lodge in time for lunch and after having a rest, you will go for a game drive. In the evening, return to your lodge for dinner and relaxation.
After breakfast, you will drive to the western part of Tsavo. Upon arrival at the lodge, you will do a check-in, will have a good rest and then your game drive will begin. You'll go on a wildlife photo hunt and take incredible sunset photos at the Shetani Lava Flows. You will visit Mzima Springs as well. These waters are home to hippos and crocodiles. After the game drive, you will return to the lodge.
Last day on safari
Relaxing on the snow-white beaches of Diani is the best way to finish your Kenyan adventure. After a morning game drive and breakfast, you'll head for the Indian Ocean coast.
No Details Found